sábado, 7 de agosto de 2010

Scorpions - Unbreakable [Japan Edition] (2004)


Scorpions - Unbreakable [Japan Edition] (2004)
1CD | EAC-Rip | APE-image +cue +log +Booklet/SCANS | 09.06.2004 | 710,66 Mb
Genre: Rock, Hard Rock | RAR 3% Rec. | Label: BMG Records BVCP-21384 | Hotfile, Turbobit, Fileserve


This album will not disappoint life long Scorps fans (such as myself) and it will (hopefully) draw in a lot of new, younger fans. However, I think it is important to listen to the CD more than once to truly appreciate the effort the guys put into creating this great collection of music.
First and foremost, let it be said that the MUSIC is flawless THROUGHOUT the CD. The compositions are pulsing, pounding, rhythmic (yet melodic) masterpieces. Absolutely CLASSIC Scorps guitar work with solid drumming from James Kottak and great bass-playing from Pawel Maciwoda and assorted "guest bassists". There isn't one negative thing I can say about the musical composition or actual playing. This music WILL make you move!


That being said .. after my first "listen" to the lyrics, I gave three songs an "A+" right away: "Maybe I Maybe You"; "Someday Is Now" and "Remember the Good Times". James Kottak does some of the writing on this CD and his lyrics add a lot to the mix. His off-beat style is perfect to keep the Scorps "up to date". Fans of the 1980's group "The Hooters" will recognize the name Eric Bazilian who contributes to "Remember the Good Times" which is one of the best Scorps tunes I've ever heard. (still love ya Eric!)
Initially, I thought the other songs ranged from "quite good" to "pretty good" .. until I listened to the CD a second time. Klaus' own backing harmonies are fantasic and songs that sounded a little "rhymie dimie" the first time around really grew on me almost immediately. "She Said" is a gorgeous ballad, "Love Em or Leave Em" has a great beat and great harmonies and "New Generation" is a foot stomper.
Overall, my whole impression of the CD DRAMATICALLY improved after my second "listen". I have now had the CD in my player for four days straight and I just keep it on "repeat". The Scorps really did deliver what they promised to their fans and I only hope they get enough radio airplay to encourage the "arena comeback" that they so richly deserve.

Tracklist:

1. New Generation
2. Love 'Em or Leave
3. Deep and Dark
4. Borderline
5. Blood Too Hot
6. Maybe I Maybe You
7. Someday Is Now
8. My City, My Town
9. Through My Eyes
10. Can You Feel It
11. This Time
12. She Said
13. Remember the Good Times [Retro Garage Mix]
14. Dreamers (Bonus Track)
15. Too Far (Bonus Track)

Personnel: Klaus Meine (vocals); Rudolph Schenker (guitar, acoustic guitar, background vocals); Matthias Jabs (acoustic guitar, electric guitar, slide guitar, voice box); Paul Maciwoda (bass guitar); James Kottak (drums, background vocals).





Fileserve.com:
fileserve.com

Turbobit.net:
turbobit.net

Hotfile.com
hotfile.com Part 1
hotfile.com Part 2
hotfile.com Part 3

Pass: softarchive.net
 
 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário